As I am blogging, I have to blog about Christine. Today she has officially turned four months old. This is crazy to me! I do not know what happened to the four months. We all love this little girl so much. She is beautiful, happy, calm, easy going, and honestly, one of the best babies EVER! She laughs and smiles all the time, Lexi can get her laughing the hardest out of us three. She is just such a delight and a wonderful addition to our family. She is also such a snuggler. She loves to be held, cuddled, kissed, and hugged. Even in her crib, she holds on to her blanket and presses it against her cheek while she sleeps. She just might be a blanket kid, we will have to see. But, I am so glad to be her mom and I am so glad that the Lord has blessed her with health and beauty and with a pleasing personality. We love you Christine!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment