Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Spa Day Birthday Party

Lexi was invited to a spa day birthday party today! She had so much fun! When we were driving home in the car, she could not stop talking about how pretty she looked and how much fun she had and how yummy the cake was. It really brought out the "girl" in Lexi. The mom that threw it is amazing! The girls got chocolate facials,  hair styled, manicure, pedicure, made a necklace or bracelet, lexi made a bracelet, put on makeup, and enjoyed yummy snacks along with delicious cake! It was a blast! The girls were asked to come wearing their favorite party dress, and since Lexi didn't have a party dress per say, and she desperately needs new church dresses, so Chris and I bought her this cute brown and pink dress last night! It was an early Christmas present. She looked darling in it, and after getting all dolled up she truly was a princess! What a fun birthday party! These are just a couple of pictures I took, but the mom in charge promised to send me all the ones she took of each step of the party, so will post those as soon as I receive them.
Letting her nails dry as she relaxes in this cool recliner 
pretty, purple, sparkly  nails
So cute you are, Lex!

As promised, here are more pictures of that fun birthday party!
Man, mom sure gives a good chocolate facial!
Her skin was so soft after this!
Making a bracelet
Christine and I with Jewel
Group Shot! Back row (left to right): Delilah, Lex, Whitney, Jade, neighbor, Bella
Front (left to right): friend I don't know, Kendall (birthday girl), Melayna, and in the very front is Karina.
After opening Lexi's gift, Kendall gave her a big hug!
Ahh!

No comments: