Tuesday, December 21, 2010

FHE: Opening Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Gifts

My Grandma and Grandpa King, Dad's parents, are so sweet and thoughtful. They are always thinking of me and my girls and I really appreciate that. They sent some presents and my Grandma said we should open them before Christmas so we can enjoy them throughout the rest of this month. So, for Family Home Evening last night, we opened them up. Lexi got a ton of neat movies, including The puppets Christmas Carol, which is so cool,  and popcorn to enjoy while watching these movies. Chris and I got an anniversary edition of The Sound Of Music along with a music box and other really cool sound of music things. Grandma, I don't know if you know, but Chris loves this movie. So, we love it , thank you. Then, they got Christine the cutest little Charger outfit along with some really warm and adorable Charger slippers. So cute! This outfit was so cute in fact, we had to dress her up right away and take pictures of the cutest Charger fan ever! My wonderful Aunt Vicki also sent Lexi a cute little plush santa along with some money. Lexi had so much fun putting the money in her piggy bank today. Thanks Vicki! I have said it before, but I will say it again, I have the best family ever! So far, this has been a great Christmas to remember and the actual day is not even here yet! We are so blessed in so many ways. Although we miss all of our family, we hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: