Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Dresses and Family Pictures

On Sunday, our ward did their Christmas presentation complete with seasonal music and inspiring words to help us remember Christ this holiday season. So, I thought it appropriate to dress the girls in their Christmas dresses. I love them! They both look so cute in them and I am digging polka dots this year, as you can see. Anyways, my girls are already beautiful in a lot of ways, but when they where these fancy dresses it makes them even more darling and more princess like. I sure do love my girls. Merry Christmas everyone from our family to yours!
Uncle Aaron and Christine
what a cute dad and daughter. Don't you agree?
For some reason, I just love this profile picture of Christine
Happy, yeah!
Sisters.
I love how even Christine is smiling, even if she is at a weird angle.


That is one pretty girl


yes, I know she has a sucker. She was being such a stinker it was the only way to get her to cooperate for this photo shoot. But, I still love this picture of me and my girl. 

No comments: