Saturday, December 11, 2010
Letter Factory Song
Here is a video for you all! I don't post a lot of videos, due to the fact, I am not very good at remembering to take videos, but this moment was so darn cute, I had to capture it so I can remember it! Her aunt Hallie made her the Letter A she is holding when she was born! Hallie makes one for each of her nieces and nephews when they are born, and Lexi just adores this! Well, Lex grabbed the letter from her room and just started singing the letter factory song! I am so happy we purchased this dvd. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to teach their child the letters and their sounds. Lexi knows what every single letter is by sight and knows the sounds each letter makes in large part to this video. I love leap frog! Anyways, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment