About a week ago, I saw instructions on how to make this santa puppet online, and I thought Lexi would LOVE to do this. Well, she did NOT love this. In fact, I could not get her to make one at all! So, I went ahead and made the puppet, thinking that she was just not in the mood to craft, but knowing that she would love to play with it when it was completed. Well, I was WRONG again. After I made it and showed it to her, she said, and I quote, "No thanks, Mommy, I don't like puppets." I was so bummed! Since making it, she has played with it once and basically the playtime ended with santa torn into pieces and crumbled in a ball, it was so sad. Even though this bombed for us, I wanted to share anyways, because I think it is really cute! So, if you have a kid or know a kid who likes to make paper bag puppets, give this one a try.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment