On Saturday, I had the opportunity to attend a Regional Relief Society Training with Sister Allred, First Counselor in the General Relief Society Presidency. This was so what I needed to help me with my calling in Church. I learned principles that will help me be a better leader and I learned how to run and be part of a counsel. It was very informative to say the least. Before the training began, we were able to meet her, hug her, and talk with her personally for a few minutes each. We even took a picture with her! It was neat! Now, don't mind the fact that I am the tallest one in the bunch and that I didn't have time to blow dry my hair, and that I forgot to wear makeup. Don't pay attention to that. That is not important, meeting her and learning at her feet was the important and neat thing :)
From Left to Right: Irina (RS Teacher), Callie (Committee Member), Sister Allred (1st Counselor in General RS Pres), Me (RS Meeting Coordinator), and Sister Hawes (Our RS Pres)
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, Heidi! What a special opportunity you had with Sister Allred. Thanks for sharing that with us. Love You!
Post a Comment