Friday, October 29, 2010

Lexi's First Real Haircut


Yesterday, Lexi went and got her hair cut! She has gotten her bangs cut many times before, but never the back. So, I decided she needed to get it done professionally. We went and Sister Ketchum evened it out. Lexi had a lot of weird layers going on and as a result, I could never leave it down because it looked not quite right. Now, it looks great down. Sis. Ketchum even gave her a braid that looks like a headband. Lexi loved that the most! She kept saying, "I pretty" in the mirror. I was worried her curls would disappear from cutting her hair, but just the opposite happened, her hair is now curlier! I sure do love her natural curls. I might even be a bit jealous of my daughter for my hair NEVER curls. Oh well, that is why she gets genes from a mother and father, I suppose :) The best of both worlds. Lexi held so still while getting her hair cut and really enjoyed it. When we got back in the car, she asked me if we could go get her hair cut again tomorrow! It was cute! My darling girl is growing up so fast and her hair really makes her look older. She is definately NOt a baby anymore!

No comments: