Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Jump and Shout

So, my parents took work off today to spend time with the grandkids and Chris and I. We had a great day! We first ate at a great Mexican place, Mattas. Then, we walked across the street and we got to play at an indoor play place called, Jump and Shout! Oh my goodness, Lexi had so much fun! We also had a little bit of fun ourselves since adults were allowed to "play" with their kids for free I might add, only kids cost money. It was great to get out of the heat and play! Seriously, we stayed for about 2 and half hours! We couldn't get Lexi to leave! So, it was definitely worth the admission cost. I definitely want to go back with her on another visit. After sweating at the playplace, we walked outside and let Lexi play in the splash pad. It was fun! Then, we got frozen yogurt at yodipity. This place is cool. you get as much frozen yogurt as you want, pick your toppings from a HUGE selection and then the cost is by weight. It was really good and really fun! Then, we ended the night with a wonderful dinner my mom prepared for dinner and Aaron and Maralyn came over to eat it with us. It was a great day to end our fabulous trip. Tomorrow we get to go back to MI and remember what Fall is really all about! I am going to miss my family here in AZ, but I am excited to go back home and see our friends and resume normal life in MI. So, until next time, thanks for the fun trip everyone!







                                                                        I missed :(
                                                       She wouldn't go without Grandma

No comments: