Alexis and I did some fun spider activities today! First, we made these really cute spider snacks, thanks to my friend, Jenny. I saw it on her blog and realized I had all the supplies on hand, so we gave it a shot! They turned out pretty good. Alexis helped me with every step, and she thought they were cool and rather yummy as well. Then, we attempted to paint spider webs on black construction paper. I drew an outline with white chalk and the idea was for Lexi to trace the chalk outline with paint. Well, she had more fun just painting everywhere and so although it doesn't really look like I had imagined, she had so much fun, nonetheless, and was proud of her spider web. We glued little plastic spider rings for a finishing touch. The first thing she did when Chris walked in from work today was show him her spiderweb. It was cute!
Then, tonight we got boo'd! We went ghosting ourselves Monday night, but I forgot to put a ghost on our door, so now we have been boo'd and we get to pick some more neighbors to boo! It is fun so we don't mind doing it again! Lexi was so happy with what we received. We got a plastic pumpkin filled with candy, glow sticks and some bubbles and toys! It was great! I wonder who it was that boo'd us? We may never know! If it was YOU, thank you! It made Lexi's night so special.
Then, tonight we got boo'd! We went ghosting ourselves Monday night, but I forgot to put a ghost on our door, so now we have been boo'd and we get to pick some more neighbors to boo! It is fun so we don't mind doing it again! Lexi was so happy with what we received. We got a plastic pumpkin filled with candy, glow sticks and some bubbles and toys! It was great! I wonder who it was that boo'd us? We may never know! If it was YOU, thank you! It made Lexi's night so special.

No comments:
Post a Comment