Tonight for Family Night, we talked about serving and loving our friends. Then, as our activity, we went Ghosting! I am sure it is safe to post this, because the three families we picked do not look at my blog, I think :) It was fun! Lexi helped me make the sugar cookies and Chris printed off the poem and ghost papers at school, (I love free printing). Then, we put them on cute Halloween plates and delivered them to our friends. Chris was the "door bell ditcher/deliverer of cookies." He did a good job, he did not get caught. This was a tradition my family did when I was a kid that I kind of forgot about, until recently it was posted on my fav. food blog, sisters cafe. It jogged my memory and so I thought we would do it! Lexi thought it was so cool! I think this will be our families tradition for now on. I hope the people we picked continue it on, for it is so much fun! I just thought I would share a picture of our cute little sugar cookie jack-o-lanterns. I liked how they turned out! Anyways, I am so excited Halloween is coming up and am looking forward to the festive weekend it will be. Halloween really kicks off the holidays for us and brings us so much fun and joy!
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment