Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Silhouettes

I made these three, black Halloween silhouettes to add to our fall decor. I never just decorate for Halloween, it is always just fallish, and I leave it up until Thanksgiving. Well, I saw these silhouette templates on a blog and I just knew I could and had to make them. They are really cool looking, if I do say so myself. They look really neat above our rain gutter bookshelves. Lexi thinks they are neat, and even Chris told me it looks really nice (Normally he doesn't care about decor, but he noticed these on his own). Anyways, I really like them and they were so easy to make. Just tracing the outline with sharpie marker, and filling it in with black acrylic paint. Then, stick them in a dollar tree document frame and hang em up! It is that simple. I made all three in 20 minutes, plus drying time. I am really loving cheap, fast, easy crafts these days. Gotta love Halloween!



No comments: