Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Alexis Road
All in all, it was a good trip, I am glad we went. It was fun going with friends as well. Oh, I almost forgot. Driving there and on the way back, Alexis threw up a lot. I think we counted 5 times. Luckily I brought enough clothes and luckily each time wasn't too bad. I think she might get car sick, for the only times in her life that she has thrown up has always been in the car. Oh well, it was gross each time, but we were prepared this time so it wasn't too bad. I think we will start packing some motion sickness medicine for her, as long as 2 year olds can take it, I should check before our next trip. Anyways, going each way we passed this road, entitled Alexis road. I took a picture of it because we like the name :) When we told Alexis there was a road named after her, she smiled and laughed. It was cute. And yes, it was named after her :) But seriously, it was a good trip and I feel like vacations are fun but they are over before you know it. Now, back to reality, back to life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment