Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Palmyra: April 2010
Our second stop was Palmyra, NY. This too was a good time. I do have a sad story though involving Alexis, the Palmyra Temple stone ground, and the result. We were walking around the Palmyra Temple and Alexis tripped on her own foot, I think, and fell face first on the stone walkway. You could hear the "thunk" sound it made when her head met the ground. I thought for sure she had cracked it open, but luckily, no split open head. She did get a nice big bump followed by scratches on her face and elbow though. Luckily we had an ice pack in the car so it did not get all black and blue. Poor thing. She was really brave though, she didn't even cry that long either. But, other than that, we had a wonderful time seeing the sites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow! Man that looks so neat! I've never been over that direction before! So when I visit I must go check it out! Lexi is so cute poor little boo boo's on her head! and I used to get car sick allot as a child too I just took motion sickness pills. about the throw up yuck! I loved the picture of the alexis sign! very cool!
Post a Comment