Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dying and Decorating Easter Eggs: 2010







While Chris was at the church watching the Priesthood session of Conference, Alexis and I had fun! We decorated 6 eggs! Lexi had so much fun doing this. At one point, though, she tried to drink the vinegar mixed with dye so I had to keep a very close eye on her, but it was fun. When the eggs were done drying, Lexi covered them in stickers. Now, there were like 100 stickers and all different variety. Did my daughter pick the flower, pretty, girly stickers? NEVER! Instead, she picked the footballs, basketballs, soccer balls, fire truck stickers. That is my girl! I was cracking up. At one point I said, "Don't you want a cute butterfly sticker, Lexi?" She replied, "No! Football!" Oh well, it was worth a shot. Needless to say, the eggs turned out so cute. When we were done, I introduced Lexi to my favorite Easter candy, Jelly Bellies. Chris HATES jelly bellies, so I wanted to see what route Lexi would take. Well, she agrees with Chris. She did not like them at all! I gave her great flavors too, like pear, bubble gum, strawberry cheesecake, just to name a few and after she spit out 10 different flavors, she was done. So, I guess I am alone in my love for Jelly Bellies. Oh well, more for me to eat! I hope all have a wonderful Easter!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

So fun! I wish I was there with you. Who is it sitting between Malayna and Tait?

sherra said...

How fun, sounds very familiar. My son tried drinking the dye as well! I didn't manage to get any pictures though :( I am glad you had a good Easter!