Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lexi's 5th Birthday

Lexi turned 5 at the beginning of this year. We didn't do a huge party, because we live by the rule every other year party, so we throw a big partay on the even years. But, we did invite family over for cake and ice cream. And, she did get some great gifts. She wanted a green snake cake and with my brother Shane's help it turned out great. I love Lexi!



we were singing to her and she gets so giddy happy when she is in the spotlight...

see what I mean :) she just started laughing. She cracks me up!

such a happy little girl


uncle aaron brought his real snake to the party. lexi was in heaven.
Lexi even got to hold the snake, she loved it!

She loves all animals!

Chris and I got her her first ever bike! It took a while for her to like riding it, but now she is a pro.


No comments: