Sunday, October 27, 2013

Christmas Morning

I know these pics are now out of order, but I just found some more of Christmas on another camera. I swear playing catch up is so stinkin hard, especially when you use lots of peoples cameras and computers and things are not organized :) But, at least it is getting done and my kids will have memories, right?

Anyways, this was our late night/morning with the kids. They loved seeing what Santa brought and it was such a relaxing fun morning with my favorite people in the whole world.

the kids helped me decorate sugar cookies for santa the night before

so cute

the kids woke us up, of course. I love it, look at Chris in the background :) 

her favorite presents, doll in hand and her car. santa is good.

Corbin's first Christmas! He was not even awake for most of the fun. 


Lexi's favorite present. 



No comments: