Sunday, October 20, 2013

Christmas with Farrelly's 2012

Corbin was born about one week before Christmas, so Christmas 2012 is a blur to me due to lack of sleep. But, I am happy and grateful that I was able to join the festivities anyways and that Aaron and Maralyn took such good photographs to remind me of Christmas. We also had Christmas with my inlaws over at my sister in law's Sarah's house. We just never take pictures on that side of the fam, ugh, but it too was a lot of fun. We played some Christmas minute to win it games and reenacted the Nativity.

This sweatshirt was a gift. even one year later, she still loves it.

Are my kids spoiled by grandparents? NO... :)


Corbin and Grandpa. He was 8 days old last year.

My Grandma Priest and Uncle Rick joined us. I love having them close so that we can visit more often.




After presents, we went outside by the bonfire. so fun just chatting with people I love the most.

Love this kid!
The kids love Shane's fleece tied blanket so much that last year for Christmas my mom made them their own. Even Corbo got one. This was before Christmas, I think. 

Look how in love Lexi is with her horse blanket

simple pleasures in life


No comments: