Sunday, October 20, 2013

Grandma King's 75th Surprise Birthday Party

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe I am now caught up to the year 2013! In the middle of January, my Grandma and Grandpa King, Aunt Dee Dee, Uncle Denny and my cuzs, Brandon, christian and nicole came out for a visit as well as surprising my Grandma with a 75th birthday party. So much fun! My CA family got to meet Corbin for the first time as well. It is always fun when we visit with them. I love my family, in case I don't say it enough :)

Great Grandma and Rhett




What a GREAT Uncle, pun intended

she could swing for hours


my uncle brought is dog, rusty with him. Lexi was in dog heaven!

my amazing parents


giving corbo a kiss

my dad made posters of memories about my grandma

all over the walls. we gave my dad a hard time about it, but it was pretty cool

the partay!





uncle rick and rhett

my  grandma was so happy! she said this was her first birthday party ever! I don't know if I believe it, but this special lady definately deserved a party.

after dinner we went outside and shared memories about my grandma and grandpa. What makes her so special and what not. There was lots of laughing and crying. It was awesome!


Great Grandparents with their great grandchildren

some of the grandkids, and 2 spouses thrown in :)

uncle denny and christian and brandon and rusty

dee dee and nicole

never seen a couple so in love

darling family

love loved this party

No comments: