Sunday, October 27, 2013

Corbin's Baby Blessing

On January 27, 2013, Corbin was blessed in the Hillcrest Ward by his daddy, Chris. I am grateful that my husband holds the priesthood and uses it righteously to bless the lives of me and my children. Not only did he present his name to the congregation but he also blessed him with spiritual strength and promised him great blessings if he lives a faithful life. I don't remember all of the words that Chris spoke but I do remember the sweet feeling I had looking at Corbin all dressed in white knowing that Heavenly Father sent him to Earth for a special purpose and that if I do my best in loving and teaching him he will be a righteous Son of God who will make this world a better place just by him being here. Thank you to all family and friends who came to support us this day. It was a rainy day, gloomy morning, but I felt warm inside.

both sides of fam

glidewell side

farrelly side
just the 5 of us!

That night, we held a little family celebration in Corbin's honor. We went to the Glidewell's home for some white cake and other white desserts and just talked. We played a little trivia game about Corbin. It was fun.

his cute white outfit

look at that finger and toe stretching. 

lexi adores Corbin. 

CMG: Corbin Matthew Glidewell 

part group shot



No comments: