Thursday, September 16, 2010

Christine's Baby Blessing Announcement

Well, we are officially going to AZ to bless Christine. I am so excited to have all the family there for this event! I decided to try my hand at this whole digital scrapbook thing, I mean, I have owned adobe Photoshop elements for almost 2 years now and never used it! So, I went to Shabby Princess and downloaded free paper, fonts, embellishments and followed their tutorial step by step and I have to say that I am happy with how the end result turned out! I might even be addicted now to digi scrapping. So, here it is, my first digital scrapbooking page/invite. I now want to make a recipe book with all of my online recipes I have found. So stay posted for that project, if I ever find the time to do it! Oh, the best part about this is that the invite was free and i sent it through email, which is free, so the whole invitation process was free! Yahoo!

2 comments:

Jeff and Kelsey said...

Hey! How long will you guys be around? We would LOVE to see you!

Hillary said...

Very cute invitation! I want to learn how to do the photoshop thing too. I just got it! :)

So fun to have the blessing here with family. Would love to see you guys again!! :)