Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dollar Tree Fall Wreath (Making my very First Wreath)

I love fall! Seriously, it is my favorite season and one of the perks of living in MI during the fall is seeing the beauty of leaves changing and all else that goes along with fall. Anyways, my friend, Callie, hosted a girls craft night and I just had to go :) However, I had no idea what I was going to make. I needed an easy, finish in one night, inexpensive project. So, I started surfing through U create blog, one of my favorite blogs, to get inspired. Well, during my search I saw this beautiful fall wreath that was made using all materials found at the dollar tree. The entire wreath cost only 10 bucks. So, that is what I decided to make. Luckily, our dollar tree had all the supplies I needed so that I could recreate it. I think, in my humble opinion, it is pretty good, due to the fact I have NEVER made a wreath before! I love it and it looks so festive hanging on my front door.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think the flowers give it the perfect touch.

Lynda said...

That's so pretty! You did good with a few dollars!