Today, Lexi had her 2 year well baby visit at the doctors. She did great! I am happy to report that there were no tears, this is a first. Everything checked out fine, so I have nothing to report except for her stats.
Weight: 33 lbs (97th percentile)
Height: 35 1/2 inches (90th percentile)
She is proportional and doing well. I am so excited because now we only go to the doctor annually. Yeah! I am also excited because shots are over until 5 years of age. Lexi is happy about that too, I am sure!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Heidi,
I can't believe that Lexi is 2!! That is so crazy! She is adorable and getting to be such a big girl. Sounds like you are doing great! Did I read below that Lexi is going to have a sibling??? If so, when are you due? If you have time Email me at rjbalcik@aol.com or post a comment on my blog. I want to hear all the details! Take care! Amanda
Post a Comment