This has been a GREAT Valentine's Day! I have pictures to document the whole day so here we go....
It all started Saturday night, when I gave Chris his present. I got him the movie, Pure Luck. He has been wanting this movie on DVD for as long as I have known him, but he could never find it. Well, just recently, Amazon had the DVD's for sale but only for a limited time. So, I sneakily got it for him. We watched it last night, and it is HILARIOUS!!! We were each practically crying. I have to say it was the best present I have gotten him thus far. I am so glad he LOVED it.

So then, I decided to make some Valentine's Day Cards for Lexi's nursery class. They turned out so cute! Thanks Keri for the tip.

Chris got me red roses which smell so good. He gave one of the roses to Lexi. We both loved them. I love flowers!

And then, throughout the entire day we celebrated with food! I made a valentine breakfast, since we have don't have church until 1 in the afternoon. I made heart shaped sausage, heart shaped french toast, eggs with cheese, and oranges. YUM! Here are the before shots:


Here is the after shot:

For dinner, we had NY strip steak, which Chris grilled in the snow, caesar salad, and rolls. It was delicious! Chris cooked the steaks perfectly, and caesar is both of our favorite salad!

For dessert, we had fondue with our favorite dippers. Strawberries, pineapple, and angel food cake were my pics, and the oreos and wafer cookies were Chris's pick. Lexi loved the angel food cake! It was so good! I love fondue and am glad we could get this cute little fondue pot with skewers at the thrift store for 5 bucks! It has never been used! It was the perfect way to end a perfect day!

Here are some pics of Lexi and Daddy with HER rose! My mom got her the cute shirt she is wearing. It says, I heart Kisses!


And lastly, here is a pic of me and Lexi. I know she has a runny nose in this one, but it was the best one so I am still posting it.

It really was a great day! I love my family so much!
1 comment:
The butterflies turned out adorable!
Post a Comment