The last week of June brought the last week of Princess Summer Camp for Lexi. She enjoyed this hour of dance/hour of activities way more than I could ever have imagined. She was sad that it was her last day. She even shed a few tears on our drive home. I am grateful that she was able to have this opportunity this summer. Here are just a few pictures of the proud dancer on her last day!
holding up her princess shots they took at dance (If you blow this pic up you can see how cute the princess pics turned out!)
Christine wanted to get some camera time with sis
I cannot spell this move but it must have been one of her favs because she did it alot!
monkey face and maraca she made on her last day
Christine also wanted to try out the mask
No comments:
Post a Comment