why "Kya the dog" has sunglasses on is beyond me, but it sure adds to the charm :)
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Pretend Play
Lexi is so good at using her imagination and playing pretend. And, she is good at including Christine in her play now. Most of the day, Lexi or Christine transform into some sort of an animal. My girls love animals, I mean, LOVE animals. On this particular day, I was making dinner, Chris was getting home from work, and Lexi was taking her dog, Kya, on a walk. Chris does not get to see this play as often as I do, so he thought it was so funny he took a picture. And, now, I am glad he did, because it is pretty funny and cute. They were walking to the park (Lexi and Christine's room). I love watching these girls play and have fun. It is a great thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment