Friday, March 23, 2012

Chris is 29 Years Old!

This year, Chris turned 29 years old! I cannot believe how old he is :) Anyways, upon request, he wanted family over for pie and homemade ice cream. I was shocked! No cheesecake? I said. See, every year he asks for cheesecake on his birthday, but not this year for some reason. Instead, he wanted coconut cream pie and my homemade rocky road ice cream. I have to say, it was fun changing things up, so good job, honey. So, I ordered some pies, made the ice cream and invited the family over. It was fun just chatting and eating.

Also, earlier in the day, we went to Joe's Farm Grill, where he got a free burger and then we went to Freestone to play and walk around. We also went out to dinner with my mom and dad, shane and shawn to Anzio's Landing.  It was a good day, beautiful weather, and fun times just being together.

One year older and wiser too, Happy Birthday, to YOU Babe!

The girls and I got him two new games to add to our collection: Bang and Wizard. Both are super fun!

You can see the pie with the candles lit up if you look close enough on the counter 

Austin and Sarah's fam came and Joel and Adee, (Autumn was sick)

Chris's Aunt and Uncle came

And, my parents and brothers came over as well

Thanks everybody for celebrating the night with us!

No comments: