Today, our family went raspberry picking. I am really loving this pick your own fruit business here in MI. It is fun! Let me just say, this was our first fun family outing since Christine has been born and it worked out really well. Christine was so chill in the bjorn and lexi actually picked fruit this time instead of just running around, which she did that too, but the fact that she actually picked some raspberries herself was amazing. Anyways, Chris and I were going to pick 4 pints of raspberries, but after i filled one and Chris filled one, we realized it was long enough and so we just bought two other ones from the stand. All in all, we got 4 pints of raspberries that I have since made a raspberry cream pie with and freezer jam. Unlike strawberry picking, I did not go super crazy, so we don't have a lot left after these goodies I made, which is good. Honestly, I am not a huge raspberry fan, but Chris is, so I am glad we went and did this! I made a collage with our pictures this time, since my friend, Michelle, introduced me to picasa. So, this was my first attempt doing collages and I think it is pretty cute! I need to play more though and create really
cute ones later. Anyways, thanks Michelle for the info on picasa. It is much easier than photoshop! But, today has been a beautiful day and I love it that Chris is on break from school for a while, for this outing was super fun with him and helpful! Fun times.

1 comment:
I'm happy you got picasa it's fun huh?
I just read your birth story. AAaahhhh!!! I'm so sorry you never told me about the shots in the legs, you are a lot tougher than me.
Oh and I think we are going to have to go raspberry picking this week, it looks like fun.
Post a Comment