Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lexi's Felt Playhouse

 
 
 
 
I cannot believe I have not blogged about this yet! Today, as Lexi and I were playing in it, I realized that with Christine's birth and my parents being in town, I forgot to share this! Anyways, my friend, Callie, and I got together on nights for months and worked on this felt playhouse. Callie talked me into it, and I am glad she did, because it turned out really cute and Lexi loves it! It can keep her entertained for at least an hour, which is amazing! It is made of felt and was time consuming! I cannot sew, nor do I really care to learn, so I did most of the cutting and tracing and Callie sewed the pieces together. It was a team effort. The apples, flowers, and garden items are held on by velcro so that Lex can play with them. On the front, I have a brown flower box with no flowers, so my goal is to make some more to go in there. There is actually one flower I made for it, but Lexi hardly ever keeps it in there, she carries it around, so that is why it is not pictured. Anyways, maybe I could add more to the garden too if I am feeling motivated, but all in all it is great and I am glad I made it for my sweetie.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rachel said...

This is adorable! Did she use a sewing machine for everything? What about the "Mail" written on the mail box?