Congratulations Heidi! I'm so excited for you! She is adorable!! WOW!! 10 lbs, poor you! I can't wait til you post the birthing story. Enjoy your time with her!
Heidi!! I sent Greg to bring your dinner last Sunday because things were falling apart at home. But, I felt totally jipped not to get to see you and Christine! It's so fun to see pictures. She is just beautiful! You do good work! =) You look wonderful too! Take care!
Thanks for sharing so many great pictures. Your Mom's phone takes pretty good ones too. Since you live so far away it's nice to be able to see you guys this way. We are very happy for you and your family!
6 comments:
She is SOOO cute! I am so excited for your growing family! Hope to see you before she gets too big. :)
Congratulations Heidi!! She is beautiful & you all look great!!
What a sweet little girl! Congratulations, we love you guys.
Congratulations Heidi! I'm so excited for you! She is adorable!! WOW!! 10 lbs, poor you! I can't wait til you post the birthing story. Enjoy your time with her!
Heidi!! I sent Greg to bring your dinner last Sunday because things were falling apart at home. But, I felt totally jipped not to get to see you and Christine! It's so fun to see pictures. She is just beautiful! You do good work! =) You look wonderful too! Take care!
Thanks for sharing so many great pictures. Your Mom's phone takes pretty good ones too.
Since you live so far away it's nice to be able to see you guys this way.
We are very happy for you and your family!
Post a Comment