Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lexi at almost 3 and Christine at 6 1/2 months

I have had a request to put some updated photos of Christine. So, while the girls were modeling their new shirts my mom got them for Valentine's Day, I took the opportunity to snap some good ones of Lexi and a lot of Christine.

This is fleece and lexi said it felt "cuddly"


She also loves to put her hands in the front pockets. She said it was a "home for her hands."

Isn't a cute shirt on a cute girl? She loves to laugh when I take her pics. It is cute.

She was laughing so hard she was falling over.
So pretty!
This is my favorite one! She is too funny.
She was just about to smile, but not quite. I like this one though, because you can see the cute cluster of three flowers on her shirt in the upper right hand corner. Darling shirt, thanks mom!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chrissy,what a sweetheart you are I sure do miss you love very much Anut Dee Dee.P.s. Hi,Alexis I Love you too.sweetheart.