Thursday, January 6, 2011

Statue of Liberty Crown

Lexi's Grandma and Grandpa Glidewell got her this foam kit to make a personalized statue of liberty crown from New York. Well, on Sunday, Lexi grabbed it from the closet and insisted we make it. Lexi had a lot of fun making this crown. We were trying to explain to her what the statue of liberty is, but our efforts were in vain, because lexi just kept saying, "I am a princess!" Although this is very true, we realized we should save the history lesson for a time in the future. She wore it most of the night. Then, as we were taking pictures, Lexi said, "Wait mom.. (and then started putting the crown on Christine's head) and then said, "Take pictures of Christine because she is a princess too!" It was cute! Thanks Glidewells for this fun activity! We really enjoyed it!
I love Christine's face in the background. I don't know exactly why, but she looks so serious for some reason.
Just pretend it says, Christine.

No comments: