I am so happy to report that Christine's tear ducts are now open! Hallelujah! She had a sty in her eye not too long ago, that I took her into the doctor for, and no joke, about two days after that appointment, her sty went away and we have had no goop problems. It has been a whole week now of normalcy, so I think I am safe to say, her eyes are perfect and we no longer have to consider tubes or any of that terrible stuff I didn't want to decide on. Prayers really do get answered! Now, her beautiful, brown eyes are the focus of her beautiful face rather than red irritation and goop. Oh, joy!
Look at those eyes! So pretty!
if you can't tell a difference, just browse at the pics of her in the charger outfit and you will notice the redness is considerably less. And, if this picture were taken today, it would be completely red free!
No comments:
Post a Comment