Thursday, May 27, 2010

Whit's Party

On Monday, we attended Whit's birthday party. She is a good friend of Lex and she just turned 3! Her mom did an amazing job on the party. It was a flip flop water theme. The kids did all of these fun water games and the cake looked just like a flip flop! It was too cute! Chris was in charge of taking pictures and unfortunately, he did not do a very good job because we only have these two that turned out remotely okay. Sorry, callie, hopefully the other moms took pics for you. But, Lexi had a blast! In fact, I am now going to buy Lexi a little kiddie pool because she had so much fun with the one from the party; I figure we can do that as an activity all summer long, when I don't feel like going to the big pool. Anyways, thanks Callie for the invite we had a blast!

No comments: