Thursday, May 27, 2010
Felt Finger Puppets
Lexi's little friend, Whit, just celebrated her 3rd birthday. As I was blog searching for RS craft ideas, I came across these adorable felt finger puppets from the blog: The idea room. Having a bunch of leftover felt from doing a felt playhouse for Lex, I thought I would make these puppets for whit's birthday present. By the way, post of the playhouse will be coming soon. It turned out so cute! Anyways, the felt finger puppets also turned out really cute. I was so proud of myself! I got the templates from the idea room and I have to say, that mine turned out just as cute as the originals! I put these puppets with two adorable books and that was the birthday present. I was going to wait to post this project until I had all 18 puppets made, but it is taking longer than expected so I thought I would post the ones that we gave to Whit. When I have all 18 done for Lexi' set, I will post the rest. But until then, here are the finger puppets that I love so much. Hopefully the girls like them just as much as I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love "the idea room". She's got such great... well... ideas! Those turned out sooo good, Heidi :) I was going to try my hand at them, but haven't found the time. I'll have to let you know if I ever do them.
Post a Comment