On Friday, me and two of my friends took our girls to the zoo. The weather was perfect, 65 degrees! While I was there, I bought our family a year membership so we can go back since Lexi had so much fun! We saw just about everything, had a picnic lunch, and enjoyed the company of our friends.
Lexi's favorite exhibits:
1. Butterfly house
2. Polar bear/Sea Lion walk thru
3. Horse
Really, she enjoyed all the animals, but those three things got the most reaction, so I am documenting it as her favs.
Anyways, it was fun for us to get out of the house, and I got some exercise too, which is great! I can't wait to go back!
1 comment:
I miss the Detroit Zoo so much. Our membership doesn't expire until June, so we are totally planning on going when we are back for Jared's grad in May. I miss you guys! You should come with us then!
Post a Comment