We attended our ward's annual chili cook off. We had a good time. The YW painted the kid's faces. Lexi got a heart and her friend Whitney got a flower. The girls LOVED them. In fact, when we got home that night, I took Lexi too wash the heart off so we could get ready for bed and while I was washing it off, Lexi was crying and saying, "Bye Heart!" It was so sad :(
The YM made the kids balloon animals. Lexi got a pink dog. She LOVES balloons and so of course she loved this!
Lexi also got to do a "cupcake" walk. She won on the first round, and instead of winning a cupcake, she won a sucker.
All the chilies and salads were amazing and there were so many cupcakes for dessert that I think I tried about all of them. We left full and happy!
1 comment:
She is getting so grown up! & such a beautiful little girl! she looks so much like both of you its crazy! Sounds like you have been having allot of fun lately! I'm glad to hear it!
love you all so much!!
Post a Comment