Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dress Up Day Thursday!







Today, Lexi brought me her tutu, tiara, and dress up shoes and said, "On, please!" She has never brought me all three things before but I have been wanting to take pictures of her all dressed up; So, I took the opportunity Lexi gave me and took some cute pictures of her all dressed up. She had so much fun walking around. The tiara fell off a couple of times, though, because Lexi twirled a little too vigourously,shall we say :) But, we put it back on everytime and she had a blast walking around the entire apartment. I love moments like these where my little girl reminds me she can be sweet, girly, and just drop dead adorable. It makes the "other" days of attitude, trouble, and non-girliness fade away for a moment in my mind. I like it! Anyways, enjoy these pictures.

3 comments:

The Bodell Family said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Autumn Fauver said...

how fun! how special! I hope adelynn has days like that :)

Keri said...

What a little doll! It was so fun seeing her!