This morning, Chris took Alexis out to the backyard to play in the snow while I cleaned the apartment. Lexi had so much fun with her Daddy! Her favorite part was when Chris took her "sledding." I know it looks kind of ghetto, but Chris put Alexis in our laundry basket and let her slide down the small hills behind our apartment. She loved it! I could hear her laughing from inside. They were out there just long enough before they froze. When they came in, I had hot chocolate waiting for them. I am glad they got to spend time with each other because with Chris's school and work schedule it is rare. But it is nice for everyone when Chris is home. Thank goodness for holidays!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Fun In the Snow: New Year's Day
This morning, Chris took Alexis out to the backyard to play in the snow while I cleaned the apartment. Lexi had so much fun with her Daddy! Her favorite part was when Chris took her "sledding." I know it looks kind of ghetto, but Chris put Alexis in our laundry basket and let her slide down the small hills behind our apartment. She loved it! I could hear her laughing from inside. They were out there just long enough before they froze. When they came in, I had hot chocolate waiting for them. I am glad they got to spend time with each other because with Chris's school and work schedule it is rare. But it is nice for everyone when Chris is home. Thank goodness for holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is awsome! gO Lexi!
That laundry basket is money. looks like a lot of fun for lexi! :)
Post a Comment