Monday, January 11, 2010

Aaron and Maralyn's Wedding: July 9, 2010











Chris, Lexi, and I spent a wonderful week in Arizona for my brother, Aaron's, wedding. It was wonderful! The weather was gorgeous and my entire family got to be together again. I am so grateful for events that allow us to spend time with family. I am also so excited to have the coolest sister in law ever join the fam. Maralyn is great and heaven knows the farrelly family can use some more female influence. Anyways, here are some pics at the wedding that my parents took with their camera. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Autumn Fauver said...

what a gorgeous couple srsly so cute!

Jeff and Kelsey said...

Oh my gosh!! I cant belive Aaron is married! Time goes by way too fast. Hope you guys are ding great and next time you are here you shpuld let us know so we can see ya!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Autumn Fauver said...

heyt heidi dear where is that web site I heard about where you shared your cooking adventures? I would love to steal some recipes from you! :)