Wednesday, December 23, 2009

With a box and packing peanuts, who needs real toys?




My parents sent our Christms presents in this shipping box and filled it with packing peanuts. Alexis could care less about the wrapped gifts I was placing under our tree. Instead, she was more interested in the box and all the pretty pink packing peanuts inside. She looked at the box and said, "In." So I put her in and she went crazy. She started kicking and throwing packing peanuts and had the look of the happiest kid on earth while doing it. She loved it. She even was putting them in her ears, which I kindly stopped for obvious reasons :) Anyways, when it was bathtime we had to literally force her out of the box while she was kicking and screaming and saying, "More please, more please!" So, thank you mom and dad for making her day. And, I am sure on Christmas she will love the wrapped presents as well.

1 comment:

Autumn Fauver said...

haha isint that funny!? She's too cute!