Here are just some pictures I took of Lexi yesterday. In some, you will notice she has my strainer. She loves playing with my kitchen gadgets and so I let her play with the ones I do not use too often.
you will also notice that she is wearing a lil' peanut shirt. Her Grandpa Glidewell always called her "little peanut" so he found her this shirt. It just now fits so she is wearing it with pride. I love it!
you will also notice that in one photo shoot, I got almost every emotion of my sweetie! She is so full of emotion and they click on and off, like most girls, so I thought I would document the many emotions of Alexis!
So, enjoy these updated pictures.
1 comment:
oh my gosh I saw the pitures and i was like, little peanut! Dad has to see this! haha I can see now that he of course go this for her, how perfect!
Post a Comment