I am so lame! Between Lexi being sick, me being sick, company coming in, and hosting Thanksgiving, I FORGOT to take pictures of Thanksgiving! I am bummed! But, I am still going to blog about it, because it was fun!
We had our friends, Kara, Jake and their baby Lucy come over from Ohio. They hosted us for Thanksgiving last year, so it was our turn this year. They came and then we had two families from the ward join as well.
It was a blast. We had 8 adults, 3 toddler girls, and 2 infant girls in our apartment. Everyone brought something so no one was burdened cooking the entire meal. I like it that way. It gave me a chance to enjoy my company.
I made the turkey, gravy, stuffing, and sweet potato casserole. Everything turned out great so I was happy.
As always we had more food and dessert than we could eat, so there has been plenty of leftovers, Chris has liked that.
After eating, we played Right, Left, Center. Prizes were won and I think everyone had a good time playing. Then, we just talked and tried to keep 5 little girls happy :) I was so glad we were not alone for this holiday and I am glad it turned out well.
Thanks everyone for coming and we should do it again next year!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thats ok you can tell me all about it when I see you after christmas! :)
Post a Comment