The sunday after Thanksgiving, we set up our Christmas tree and decorated our apartment. Lexi loved the tree when we put it up and now, weeks later I am happy to say it still stands. The decorations might not be in the same spot that I put them and the candy canes might be all broken and some half eaten, but nevertheless, it still stands!
I find it funny that she was all smiles for these pictures, except when Chris wanted to be in the picture with her. She threw a fit and as you can see, she is not so happy to be cuddling with daddy, mostly because he was restraining her from taking off the decorations, but the pic made both of us laugh, so I thought I would share it. Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Aww these pictures are so sweet. It made me tear up. I honnestly miss all of you so much please believe that I am looking forward to seeing all of you very soon. And I just have to say that lexi has the sweetest smile I've ever seen, and the rosiest cheeks! :)
Post a Comment