My friend, Callie, organized a girls night out. It involved brownies, muddy buddies, lots of tulle, elastic, tying, and talking. It was a blast! I made Alexis this purple tutu and I wasn't sure how she would react. She isn't exactly the girliest child in the whole wide world, but she loves to dress up so I figured it could go either way. Well, I was planning on wrapping it up and giving it to her for a christmas gift, but I got home from the party way late and forgot to put it away. So, needless to say, when Alexis got up in the morning, she saw it on the couch and said, "Pitty" (pretty). I thought, what the heck, let's see if she likes it. Oh my gosh did she like it! I put it on her and she twirled and laughed and ran full speed everywhere. It was great. So, I hurried up and got my camera to capture some of the moments. I was a little too slow getting it to capture the twirling, but I did get some good ones. In fact, she likes it so much she would wear it all the time if I would let her. I have to hide it sometimes so that she does not go crazy for it! I am so happy she likes it and it was fun making it with my own hands.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Tutu Party!
My friend, Callie, organized a girls night out. It involved brownies, muddy buddies, lots of tulle, elastic, tying, and talking. It was a blast! I made Alexis this purple tutu and I wasn't sure how she would react. She isn't exactly the girliest child in the whole wide world, but she loves to dress up so I figured it could go either way. Well, I was planning on wrapping it up and giving it to her for a christmas gift, but I got home from the party way late and forgot to put it away. So, needless to say, when Alexis got up in the morning, she saw it on the couch and said, "Pitty" (pretty). I thought, what the heck, let's see if she likes it. Oh my gosh did she like it! I put it on her and she twirled and laughed and ran full speed everywhere. It was great. So, I hurried up and got my camera to capture some of the moments. I was a little too slow getting it to capture the twirling, but I did get some good ones. In fact, she likes it so much she would wear it all the time if I would let her. I have to hide it sometimes so that she does not go crazy for it! I am so happy she likes it and it was fun making it with my own hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aww shes so adoreable :) I love the part where she said pretty. Thats just too sweet :)
Post a Comment