Sunday, December 13, 2009

Barney: I love You!



Alexis is obsessed with Barney. We rent Barney DVD's from the library once a month and she cannot get enough of them when we do. The cutest thing, though, is what happens at the end of each show. Barney always sings the I love you song, which is Lexi's favorite. Everytime barney starts singing this song, she runs up to the tv, opens her arms as wide as the tv and hugs and kisses barney. It is so cute! She does it every time! Hence why she is getting a stuffed barney from Chris and I for Christmas. Maybe she will hug that instead of the tv. Anyways, here are two pics of her hugging barney.

2 comments:

sherra said...

That is so sweet, what a cute little girl! My daughter loves barney as well. She especially loves the barney games on pbskids.org I am so glad I found you're blog! How have you been, you should check out my blog it's Sheeraandsuperman.blogspot.com

Autumn Fauver said...

alexi baby I miss you so much darling. You have gotten so big, your just growing up too fast! heidi- the barney movies are so fun for kids and I just love that lexi is so into it that she hugs the tv. How freaking adoreable is that? Love her. glad you posted this sweetness. :)