Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Arizona and Utah Trip, October 2009















I have realized that I never blogged about my trip to AZ and Utah in October. In October my twin brothers, Shane and Shawn, returned home from their missions. I loved seeing them and I was so grateful that I was able to stay for two weeks, to spend time with them and my other family. My Cali grandparents came and I love being with my family. After they were home for a while, we went up to good old Mt. Pleasant, UT to visit my Grandma Priest. It was so much fun! We took my Gma to Salt Lake where we got to go to all the church sites and feel the spirit of the church headquarters. Lexi especially loved th top floor in the Muesum because it was a hands on center that she could take part in. Overall, it was a great trip! I am glad to have all my siblings on one continent again!

No comments: