I have blogged about Alexis wearing my shoes before, but I had to blog about it again, because it is too darn cute. Also, now Alexis not only wears my shoes and walks around the apartment, she now repeats the following phrase while walking around: "Mommy's Shoooooooooooooes!" She says it the whole time. It cracks me up! She used to hate shoes, and now she LOVES shoes. So funny that girl is.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Mommy's Shooooooes!
I have blogged about Alexis wearing my shoes before, but I had to blog about it again, because it is too darn cute. Also, now Alexis not only wears my shoes and walks around the apartment, she now repeats the following phrase while walking around: "Mommy's Shoooooooooooooes!" She says it the whole time. It cracks me up! She used to hate shoes, and now she LOVES shoes. So funny that girl is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love her. omg thats just precious
Post a Comment