Sunday, August 19, 2012

Christine's 2nd Birthday Part 2

In the evening, both sides of the family came over to my parents' home for presents and cake/ice cream. It was a really fun ending to a great day!

While waiting for everyone to arrive, I set up the fish game again and when I went to check on the girlies this is what I saw. I love LOVE this pic of Lexi so I had to share.

Christine loves all of her cousins, but she especially loves Rhett! She loves trying to make him laugh.

So, here is the birthday girl spinning. She loves to twirl and dance. Quite cute.

This is also a really good shot at the fish outfit Maralyn and I made for her. The whole thing turned out really cute, if I can say so without sounding cocky. 

beautiful birthday girl

this is a good shot of the bow that my mom and I made for her. She was decked out in colorful fish fabric, that is for sure! 

Chris always wonders why I buy balloons. This is why, kids love them! I love this pic of Rhett trying to get the balloon.

Anyways, after everyone arrived we opened presents. She got some good stuff. 

I just love this pic. She just needed a break from opening all of the gifts I guess. 

I think she is the only kid on the planet who got so excited when she opened clothes. She is definitely our girly girl. 

Cousin Adee is so cute!

After all the presents were opened she went around the room and gave everyone a hug to show her thanks. 



After presents, it was time to sing to the birthday girl and eat cake/ice cream. Daddy did a great job lighting the candles

Christine was memorized by him blowing out the match

Happy Birthday cutie!

Listening to the song...

she blew them out like a pro.

so happy!

yummo!



desert table

swedish fish were the party favors

close up of fish cupcake cake


I think I can say that she had a wonderful 2nd birthday! Thank you to all who came and thank you to Grandma and Grandpa King for thinking of her through e-cards and a card sent through the mail. We love you!





No comments: