Friday, May 6, 2011

Sisters

I love watching the interaction starting to take place among my girls. The older Christine gets, the more Lexi loves her and the more Lexi wants to play with her. They play quite well these days, thank goodness!

Anyways, I told Lexi I was going to take some updated pictures of her and Christine, and she did not even protest! I was shocked!

I love them all so I am posting them all, because they really show off Lexi's little personality so well! I love my girls and am grateful to have them in my life.

Sorry it is a little blurry, but this has got to be one of my favs



Lex was screaming like in Home Alone. Don't know why, but there you go

1 comment:

sherra said...

Oh my goodness, your little girls are so big!! Man time sure does fly. It is always exciting when the kids can learn to play together, then you can actually get stuff done around the house.